Superintendent: Chris & Kay Kotulak - - -
Superintendent: Jeff Schimmer - - 308-380-5374 -
Exhibit Check-in: Wed, Jul 20 / 4:00 pm - 7:30 pmGeneral Information: no late entries. Pre-registration is NOT required.
- Judging: Thursday, July 21, 8:00 a.m., Sheep Barn
- As per the Nebraska Poultry Disease Act, all poultry exhibited must be Pullorum-Thyphoid clean.
- Poultry must be free of lice and mites - only healthy birds will be accepted
- Exhibitor is responsible for cleaning cages daily
- Exhibitor is responsible for feeding and watering and must provide their own containers for food and water.
- Exhibitor must know breed and age of poultry, based on calendar year
- Each breed will be judged separately
- Trophy awards: Grand Champion, Best Standard, Best Bantam, Best Water Fowl, Best Other, Champion Junior
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th places will receive a ribbon
- Poultry will be released from 3:00 – 4:30 p.m., Sunday, July 24
Use the links below to create an account or sign in to get registered for Open Class.Create Account Sign In
- 8001 Cock
- 8002 Cockerel
- 8003 Pullet
- 8004 Hen