Superintendent: Gloria Dibbern - - 308-380-1003 -
Exhibit Checkin: Wed, Jul 19 form 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm - No exhibits accepted after 7:30 pmGeneral Information:
No late entries. Pre-registration is NOT required.
- Judging: Thursday, July 20, 8:00 a.m., Sheep Barn.
- As per the Nebraska Poultry Disease Act, all poultry exhibited must be Pullorum-Thyphoid clean.
- Poultry must be free of lice and mites - only healthy birds will be accepted.
- The exhibitor is responsible for cleaning cages daily.
- Exhibitor is responsible for feeding and watering and must provide their own containers for food and water.
- Exhibitors must know the breed and age of poultry based on the calendar year.
- Each breed will be judged separately.
- Trophy awards: Grand Champion, Best Standard, Best Bantam, Best Water Fowl, Best Other, Champion Junior.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th places will receive a ribbon.
- Poultry will be released from 3:00 – 4:30 p.m., Sunday, July 23.
- 8001 Cock
- 8002 Cockerel
- 8003 Pullet
- 8004 Hen