Superintendent: Chris & Kay Katulak - - -
Superintendent: Jeff Schimmer - - 308-380-5374 -
Exhibit Checkin: Wed, Jul 19 form 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm - No exhibits accepted after 7:30 pmGeneral Information:
Pre-registration is NOT required.
- Judging after the open class poultry.
- Classes are open to all ages.
- Birds must be a breed recognized by the National Pigeon Association.
- Bird must be kept in coop opening day of fair.
- Awards: Champion Senior, Reserve Senior.
- The decision of the judge is final.
- Diseased bird(s) will not be allowed in the building.
- Hall County Fair and/or superintendent(s) are not responsible for any loss or accident resulting from unforeseen circumstances.
- Pigeons will be released and absolutely must be picked up from 3:00 – 4:30 p.m., Sunday, July 23.
Use the links below to create an account or sign in to get registered for Open Class.Create Account Sign In
- 7401 Old hen
- 7402 Old cock
- 7403 Young hen
- 7404 Young cock
Get registered to participate in this years fair events.